Originally from a small village on the Staffordshire/Shropshire boarder, I never would have thought that media would be my chosen career path and passion.
Soon to graduate BCU, I am determined to get deep into the world of media. I aspire to film and edit urban, unique and cinematic media content, whether that be promotional videos, music videos or Youtube Videos. My long-term goal is to have my own production company and to work alongside huge household names.
- Editing video content using Adobe Premier Pro, Audition and After Effects
- Creating online content, marking and social media material using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Spark.
- Filming video content as well as audio.
- Composing scripts and planning shots
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Sound client relations
- The Full Adobe Package
- Cannon C100
- Sony Z150
- Motion Array
Dancing before I could walk and achieving a Distinction in BTEC Certificate Dance, all aspects of the sport is my passion. Especially enjoying Urban, Jazz and contemporary styles, dancing is a huge part of my life.
Watching documentaries, vlogs and movies is a huge hobby of mine, however I particularly look for cinematic content, something that is visually stunning as well as a refreshing storyline or meaning.
Spending the majority of my time on social media, I really enjoy using the platforms to explore different cultures, ideas and small businesses to expand my knowledge.